Featured Post

U motenya!

I leave my house for work and get called over by two village women awaiting their chance to do business with the chief. The first smiles...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oops

I'm back from an absolutely amazing week in Mississippi and really eager to share my experiences. For now, we will have to settle for my mishap of the week (I always seem to have at least one): while cleaning drywall mud off of a door frame I slit the tip of my finger on a barely exposed nail. Though it happened on Tuesday, I was able to continue working throughout the week, however, I am quickly learning the bandage and my keyboard do not get along at all.

I will post something more interesting as soon as I can type more effectively! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth!

Not the fingers!!!!

I'm so glad you're keeping this so I ca stalk you regularly. You're life is usually more exciting than mine. lol

~Craig