Featured Post

U motenya!

I leave my house for work and get called over by two village women awaiting their chance to do business with the chief. The first smiles...

Monday, May 26, 2014

Peace Corps Today...

Enjoy this wonderful little article about the modern Peace Corps experience. There is a lot of talk out there about modern PCVs having a more "posh" experience because of the changes in technology and accessibility compared to twenty years ago.

"Peace Corps Today: huts, wells, and smartphones" from the Los Angeles Post-Examiner.



In other news, THANK YOU to all of the amazing people that put in great efforts to see me this weekend. I am feeling honored, loved, and supported! I will try to get some of the hundreds of pictures my sisters took up here later this week. I love you all!

No comments: