|A small bag of maizemeal|
|Stirring papa with a lesokoana|
- When I have papa, I treat it as a side dish and only have a small portion.
- I often eat my papa with a spoon or fork
- I use my lesokoana as a rolling pin
- Sometimes I season my papa or even add veggies and cheese.
- If I am cooking papa and I accidentally add too much maizemeal, I break the cardinal rule and toss in extra water. I have been told this will ruin the papa, but it seems the same to me.
- I rewet and then reheat papa all the time.
- I buy the small 2.5kg bag of maizemeal instead of a 25kg sack. And I am pretty sure my baby bag lasts me twice as long.