Featured Post

U motenya!

I leave my house for work and get called over by two village women awaiting their chance to do business with the chief. The first smiles...

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lesotho in Video

In the last two weeks, two really great videos have come out that highlight some great things about Lesotho. I heavily recommend taking the time to check these out.

This one is a TEDx talk that RPCV Zoe Schroeder gave recently. She was a PCV when I first arrived in country and is an incredible speaker and storyteller.


This one was created by some fellow PCVs to help share Lesotho with the world.


Then, since I am playing with videos today, I feel compelled to share this great music video. It is not brand new and the song is catchy but not nearly as amazing as the video footage.

No comments: