Featured Post

U motenya!

I leave my house for work and get called over by two village women awaiting their chance to do business with the chief. The first smiles...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Road Trippin'

My car reeks of quickly souring milk and I am driving south towards eighty degree sunny weather. This does not bode well for the rest of my road trip.

Tonight I am in Boston, staying with my cousin Kristi. We had delicious sushi for dinner. I tried eel for the first time and learned that the spicy tuna roll is my new favorite.

Tomorrow I am having breakfast with Debbie, a Pendy friend. After breakfast I am going to Newport to visit my grandfather.

Thursday I am heading to Connecticut to stay with my high school friend Angela. She has the night off, so I am sure we will cause loads of trouble together!

Friday, halfway into my road trip to South Carolina, I will finally be in the car for more than two hours and get out of New England. The weekend will be spent with my sorority sister Carrie in DC.

And then...it is on to the new job in the new place on the new boat. I'm really excited at this new turn in my life, although I fear I may have learned a little too much from my friend Paul. That's right, I may have overpacked...

No comments: