- A dead scorpion standing guard in front of my toilet one morning
- Access to my own private pool and hot tub
- Cooking for myself
- Seeing a juvenile Osprey on my driveway
- Finishing a knit bag
- Reading and watching movies
- Time with Dad
- Time with myself
- A nutritionist making up a personalized mealplan for the summer for free!!
I leave my house for work and get called over by two village women awaiting their chance to do business with the chief. The first smiles...
Friday, July 24, 2009
Long Overdue Island Update
Well, it is summer. I have been on Sanibel Island for nearly a month now and overall it is going well. The highlights have included: